IGBT Module Inverter Series MAX ARC 500D
mma 500 welding machine features:
1. Adopt IGBT full bridge inverter circuit
2. Multi-protection functions provide reliability of welding machine
3. With VRD control functions
4. With ARC start and ARC force current to satisfy functional requests of different type electrode
5. Remote control current adjustment function is applicable at a long distance away from welders
6. Workable with many types of electrodes, such as acidic electrodes, alkaline electrodes, cellulose electrodes, heat resistant steel, etc.
7. Strong ability of anti-fluctuation of power supply, the ratio reaches 15% ( industrial requirement 10%.)
How to choose an MMA Welding Machine?
When selecting an ARC welder, each type meets certain criteria, and unfortunately, no one welding process is suitable for all applications.
You should always consider:
Intended use, is it for occasional maintenance, production or for high-quality welding?
What type of material will you weld?
How thick is the material you are welding?
What power supply can you use?
What is the duty cycle of the machine and how will this affect the work you intend to do?
By answering all these questions, you are sure to find the MMA Welding Machine that best suits your needs.
Arc welding key issues:
What is a warm start?
– Hot start is a special feature of MMA or electrode welding. The machine provides a peak current when striking the arc, which significantly increases the convenience of starting the electrodes. Especially useful when working with imperfect surfaces or when using "hard-to-run" electrodes.
What is arc force?
– Sometimes called "digging" or "arc control", it is similar to the hot start function except that it operates during the welding process. It greatly helps to stabilize the arc, preventing it from being cut off during welding and preventing electrodes from sticking, as the machine provides a peak current when it senses a short circuit.
What is a release agent?
– Anti-stick is a function that the welder senses when the electrode is stuck and it disrupts the welding current to prevent the electrode from continuing to weld itself to the workpiece, making it easy to separate or break.
Manual Metal Arc (MMA)
Manual Metal Arc (MMA) also known as Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), also flux shielded arc welding also known as stick welding is the most flexible and one of the most widely used arc welding processes. It involves striking an arc between a covered metal electrode and a workpiece.
The heat of the arc melts the parent metal and the electrode which mix together to form, on cooling, a continuous solid mass. The central metal electrode or core wire acts as a consumable, providing the filler metal for the weld. MMA welding can be used to join most steels, stainless steels, cast irons and many non-ferrous materials. For many mild and high-strength carbon steels, it is the preferred joining method.
mma 500 welding machine
|Technical Parameters||MAX ARC 500D|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||3PH380V±15%|
|Rated Input Current（A）||38|
|Rated Input Power(KVA)||25|
A Leading Welding Machines Supplier
- DC TIG WELDING MACHINE TIG 160
- dc welding machine
- Plasma Arc Welder For Sale
- welding machine for steel
- Aluminium Welding Machine
- 110 Volt Welding Machine
- AIR PLASMA CUTTER
- Best Plasma Cutter With Built In Air Compressor
- Best Plasma Cutter Under $1000
GUANGZHOU EACO ELECTRIC EQUOPMENTS CO., LTD.